The Preacher's 50th

The love of my life turned 50 today.

I have spent the better part of two days cleaning my house, shopping, decorating, and generally preparing for what for us is a small family gathering of 16.





















That box...my gift to him..."brown paper packages, tied up with strings"...definitely had in it one of his favorite things!






Cards from friends...





I decorated the house in spring...





Having his grandchildren all around is definitely his favorite thing. (The granddaughter was napping during gift opening time...)

Surrounded and spoiled and adored and loved by his family. He rocked his 50th, for sure. Spent it exactly how he's always dreamed he would.

I am so honored to be the girl beside him and the one dearest to his heart. My beloved man of God, who has poured himself into all his relationships...thus has never had time for a mid-life crisis...he is too busy loving and being loved.

Happy birthday, Preacher!

You are the love of my life...




Written for you with love...

Sheila Atchley

All blog content is the property of the writer, including all "In the Middle" intellectual and visual art property...

2 comments:

janet said...

Happy birthday, Tim. May you have many, many more and may the Lord continue to bless you and your ministry greatly.

janet

Susan said...

The many blessings from above ... Happy Birthday to your preacher! God has certainly blessed your family & may He continue to do so for the generations to come ... <3 all your pics & decorations