A Granddaughter Any Day Now!


We are in Sarah's final days of maternity...and I do mean "WE".  Our whole family is in a state of high anticipation.  Our whole church is in high anticipation.  The picture you see, up there, was taken just today.

Isn't she the cutest, most beautiful little momma ever?


I plan on posting pictures of her nursery.  Her sister Hannah designed it, sewed the crib linens, and decorated the room...it is so, so lovely and amazing.

She is due any day now, and I absolutely cannot wait.  My second monkey, Miss Aidyn Esther Howe, will make her appearance, and I have a feeling she is as eager to be held by her Mimi as her Mimi is to hold her.

I'm pretty sure I am the most blessed and highly favored woman on the planet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a precious photo of Beautiful Sarah with Miss Aidyn-in-Utero ! And I *do* agree about your blessed and highly favored position on this planet! LOVE and prayers, ongoing.... as ever.

Kelly said...

I am super stoked about this new baby, no matter how many precious little ones are added to the Harvest Family, they are each loved as much as the next..this sweet baby girl is so loved..as are her parents.