An Arrow Into Cambodia



As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. (Ps. 127: 4,5)


My daugter Sarah is an arrow in our quiver, and her father and I have "shot" her into the heart of Cambodia for the second time. The beautiful thing about this is that we do not have to go there ourselves to have an impact in Kamput, Cambodia - though it is likely Tim will be making a trip in 2009. (I will be here, "staying by the stuff", home schooling our youngest. I have clearly heard the Lord telling me to not slack on one mission, in an attempt to prematurely fulfill another. I will accompany my husband on mission trips when my season for that comes.)


How gracious of the Lord to reveal to me that, though I have clipped my own wings so my children might fly to the ends of the earth, I still have authority in the Spirit, in those far-flung places...I can speak to the enemy in the gate of Kamput, without shame. I can bind the strong man, through prayer, and declare the Word of the Lord over the whole nation.



Since my husband and I have released one of our precious arrows, our own flesh and blood, into Cambodia (and Laos, and Viet Nam) we are empowered by the Spirit of God in a special way, to intercede for that nation, speak to the enemy who dwells in the gate there, and declare "Grace and Peace" to Cambodia, in the mighty name of Jesus.


Please be praying for our daughter Sarah, and the whole team, including others of our precious Harvest Church family, Johnathan Trentham, Maria Kear, and her daughter Katherine. The spiritual darkness there is profound, and the warfare is intense.
Post a Comment