Year in Review

January was art, art, and more art...preparing for my first art show in Atlanta in April...


February was art, art, and more art...


March brought the Preacher's 50th birthday, and some livingroom redecorating...


In April we planted gardens...




In May, the Preacher installed his own sunroof into the top of his truck...



June was so very special - my parents' 50th anniversary!


July brought sunflowers, and my twin daughters' birthday...


In August, my Aidyn Esther turned one...



In September, my art and jewelry began to be carried in a local shop!



October blessed us with a family trip to the beach...grandbabies and all!


November spoiled me with birthday presents and fall beauty...


December was achingly lovely...so many memories created, with intentionality.



And here we are, just now, with "faithful friends who are dear to us, drawing near to us once more..."




Looking forward to what 2014 has in store! A ministry trip to Franklin NC and a mission trip to Haiti, and hosting our dear friend Joe Ewen is allllll awaiting us in January alone! It is going to be a blessed, blessed year of His favor.



Grace and Peace,

Sheila Atchley

All blog content is the property of the writer, including all "In the Middle" intellectual and visual art property...

1 comment:

Javamom said...

Happy NEw Year, Sheila!! Many Blessings to you and yours.

A question: If I take just one of the Jeanne Oliver courses, which one would you recommend to me? I am considering "Building a Creatively Made Business." Does it help with good info on the business/taxes side of things?