Sweet Friend


I am so blessed to love and be loved by this beautiful lady...here she is, dancing with her husband. She is a fellow Jesus Freak, a lover of Jesus and a lover of children....and she has a definite flair for the dramatic. (She leads our church's drama team, along with her assistant Lisa Privetts.)

The Team...at the close of an incredible group-dance!


She and her husband and two daughters also minister to our school-aged children as children's pastors. Is there a higher calling? A more difficult, yet rewarding job?




...her daughter Kate...(these pictures were taken the night of our church's Christmas Play - which Cheryl wrote!)


...her other daughter Christina...






...Kate and Christina...



If children are the heritage of the Lord (and they are!) this sweet friend of mine has a fine, fine, fine inheritance, a great reward in heaven - she, and her husband and family. I'm privileged to call her friend.


Just wanted to give you a glimpse into what is my sweet friend, and even sweeter church life. People's lives in Harvest are so intertwined, and this family have touched each and every person in meaningful and sacrificial ways.



Precious!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you, my dear friend! I feel extra loved. I thank God for putting me in a church where grace abounds and we are free to discover our gifts to use for His glory. Your post blessed my socks off! I love you dearly!

Robin in New Jersey said...

Everyone looks so happy!