Amplify It!

From the time I was a young girl, I have loved and savored the Amplified Bible. And from the time I knew what the Amplified Version was, I have loved and savored Hebrews 13:5 ~

He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, ][I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

Could it be more clear? Is He ever going to not be there when I call? Will I find that He has stepped away, even if for but a moment? A spllllllllit second? (...the first draft, I wrote "spit second" - and that is almost the same amount of chronological time...)

He will not! He will not! He will not! Assuredly not. He cannot in any degree back down, step away, or be slack in his immediate nearness and complete committment to my soul restoration. He is fully available, forever at work but never "busy", having all the time in this world and the next for me, as though I were His favorite and only child. Every day. Every moment. God Himself.

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty secure. I am possessed of Security Amplified. Security squared...or cubed...or something. All I know, is I can rest.

3 comments:

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

cool.A sense of agreement. An acknowledgement of basic rightness,soundness of thought.AMP

MrsWendy said...

Amen Sheila! I too love the Amplified version. Thank you for sharing the passage of Scripture that you did. I was greatly encouraged by it!

Love & Hugs,
Wendy

jame said...

God will NEVER EVER give me up. This amazes me. Thanks sis for the word, it encouraged me greatly! God will never give me up. WOW
I could say that over and over again.