What's New and Different These Days... In Pictures

Two generations of married couples...Tim and I on the left, Hannah and Justin, right.


Hannah's old room is now your guest room...when you come stay with us, here is where you'll be. Please pardon my treadmill, but I love having it in front of the window facing our pond!


No longer "the boys' room", now that Josiah has moved out, this is Isaac's room, with new-to-him drums, and TV (for video games only - this TV won't pick up channels.)


Tim got me roses this past week..."just because".



My Mother's Day gift from Tim...an orchid. (Jamie Weeks - how do I keep this beauty alive?)




Just 6 weeks ago, this was a table for 6. Tonight, my heart finally caught up with reality, and I re-set it for 4. Soon, this will be a table for 2.





Snapped just now, in my back yard...






The butterfly garden is beginning to blossom.







Some new additions! (Foxglove)








Post a Comment