Addicted to Crack Sticks

Hide your kids, hide your wife. Because I am a bad, bad example.

I am completely overdosing on Red Band Peppermint Sugar Sticks. Crack Sticks, I tell ya, they are Crack!  People, you canNOT eat just one. Take it from me. Don't ever eat (or smoke) the first one. It ain't worth it.

I need some 12-Step Program that hasn't been invented yet. God, grant me the serenity! Help me, Rhonda! Jesus take the wheel! I'm so jacked up on The Sticks I don't know what I will do if I ever run out of them.


Get. Out. Of. My. Dreams. Get. Into. My. Mouth.

Save yourselves, friends. Leave me. Run...run for your lives and never look back. I've fallen, and I can't get up.

Red Band Sugar Sticks done gone and made me a crack-stick-head.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny Shelia! If there is sugar in it, I'm addicted!!
Merry Christmas
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

MrsWendy said...

ROTFLOL!!!!!! : )

Sheila Atchley said...

Thanks, Mary and Wendy. Sugar. it does something to a woman's mind, I am convinced. :-)

Liz Overton said...

Haha! Too funny! I loved those things as a little girl, but haven't had one in a long time.