Big, BIG Announcement!

The Preacher and I are going to be grandparents again!

(drumroll please.....)



Our Sarah and her Jonathan are expecting their very first!

There are no words...truly, there are no words to adequately convey our complete delight and sense of blessedness and wealth and undeniable prosperity. Another wee one on its way!

Due Date?

Boy?

Girl?

We don't know any of this yet. Stay tuned. I ask ahead of time - please forgive and indulge the more-than-occasional post with grandmotherly musings and ramblings and ultrasound pictures and such. I'm ga-ga again. Useless. Hopelessly in love with this child, for whom I have waited (it seems to me) almost all my life.

Unless you are a grandmother, or long to be, you can't begin to know the depth of the truth of what I am about to say:

"For this child, I have prayed."

4 comments:

Ursula said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

So so so many congratulations blessed lady!!!

Bouncing much yet?

Robin in New Jersey said...

Congratulations!

MrsWendy said...

Still squealing with delight over here! Can not WAIT to hold this sweet grandbaby of yours!! : )

Susan said...

I need to email you soon, my friend ... but until I can write & think more coherently --- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so over the moon for you right now :) Ahhhhh, God is good and our girls sure know how to spoil us, don't they?

Love & hugs dear friend ... yes, we will meet one day on this side --- and have our grands right there with us :)