Green Drink Recipe







Here is the much anticipated (via Facebook, Twitter, and email) Yummy Green Drink...not a shake, a drink. And so good. Promise.

1/3 C of frozen mango (give or take)
1/3 C of frozen pineapple (give or take)
1 C of fresh spinach leaves
1-2 C coconut water (water, not milk)

Throw it in a blender and liquefy it. Add coconut water to make it a consistency that is to your liking, if necessary.

Spinach is a super food. So is coconut water...well, it is super water. More electrolytes than a sports drink. Need I say more?

And...truly...delicious.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Ursula said...

I HEART coconut water...a lot. A lot a lot.

This actually sounds edible...and I was a sceptic...I may need to put this in the recipe archive....

Sheila Atchley said...

Ursh!! Try it....please oh please. You will love it. Love your little avatar pic! (is that what those little thumbnail pics are called?)

Ursula said...

I have no idea what they are called (I'm so not with it).

Ok so it seems its not an avatar - I just googled it. An avatar is a representation of a person's alter ego...and I think that is me...and fully me.... :)

MrsWendy said...

I did not know that about coconut water! Very cool! Gonna have to give this drink a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe! :)

Liz Overton said...

Ooh, I need to try this! And I love coconut water!