Word Junkie




A particular poet said that the most beautiful words in the English language are "summer afternoon".

Personally, I think him quaint, but I disagree. The most beautiful words in the English language are "You can go to your Kindle and start reading."


Yeah. Your homey is a junkie. She loves her reading material. Cannot. Get. Off. The. Junk.

I've been alternating this evening between my (free!) Kindle app, Audible.com, and my knitting. I have to hold my phone to read my Kindle books, but get to listen to my Audible.com books, through said phone, while I knit. Oh, bliss. Oh, heaven. And I didn't have to buy a Kindle. How cool is that? I am so fierce, I wish I could stare at myself.


Home Girl is all hopped up on an overdose of gorgeous words and ideas. I'm so high, I might never come down.


1 comment:

Christina said...

How great is that! I'm trying to find a good phone, one that would be good especially as I start up my business. Never thought I'd consider one of these until I heard what they can do. Now that you mention Kindle, I'm ecstatic!