Where I Was Today...

The view from my sister's deck, at her lake house...


Niece Erica and her girlfriends, all graduating seniors this weekend - about to go out on the jet ski...the pontoon boat wasn't uncovered just yet.



Flowers. Just flowers. Some might even say "weeds".


All in all, a great day. And now, back to the real world of ironing clothes for the Preacher, and prepping ingredients for Sunday morning's crock pot - so we can all come home after church happy, but hungry and a bit tired...to a hot lunch.


A whole lot of effort goes into making things effortless. A whole lot. I was glad for the brief respite today. The views at my sister's lake house heal me.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, love those pictures...breath taking. What a great day to be at the lake :)

Anonymous said...

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeathing in that 'atmosphere of eternity', even thru your lovely photos! I'm *there*. Beau.ti.ful, ALL of it. [And those blue 'bachelor's buttons' are some of Pat's and my favorite wildflowers...LOVE them, many or few. LOVE the quote 'It takes a lot of effort to make things look effortless' [not sure i'm quoting it exactly right]. Might use it as a 'quotable' on Facebook! :o)))