What The Preacher is Up To

He was up at 5, and then by 7:30 this morning, this is what my camera saw:



He's detailing his new truck. He is putting the Barbie Jeep up for sale, as this deal is way, way too sweet for him to pass up. Our neighbor, because he loves Tim, is letting his truck go for less than a song.

More like half a song.

It's in great shape, one owner.

I have one happy preacher on my hands, because his new ride may not cost him a penny out-of-pocket.

He told me, months ago, "God is about to give me a truck. I need one. I've been asking Him for one."

I should listen to him more often.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new "ride"!! :) It's very pretty!

Anonymous said...

SO thrilled for the Preacher, knowing he will 'work with God' to bless others through this blessing to him. :o)
God bless Good Neighbor, too... how precious.

LoveU everly, m.A. in faith <3

Anonymous said...

Praises to Father God for such a blessing, to a Preacher that needs a red truck!! Absolutely thrilled!! I can think of NO ONE better to receive such a blessing!!whaoooooooo!!

Vickie E..

Unknown said...

Rollin' preacher! Now that is one nice set of wheels. Tell him I hope it serves him well.

Did your daughter learn how to watermark everything?

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

Summer said...

GOD does that ..... Give us things but I still do not understand what it is all about .... Crazy isn't it .... We listen and obey and we do not listen and obey yet ..... Maybe someone is going to need a ride to church soon !! Enjoy the evening !!May the Lord Be With You on Each Ride.