The Art of Jonathan Howe

My daughter Sarah is dating Knoxville-area artist Jonathan Howe. It is no prejudice on my part to urge you, if you want a fine-art portrait of someone you love, done with skill and insight, contact Jonathan Howe. He's just that good, to be honest. If Sarah weren't dating him, I'd be sharing his beautiful art with you.

If you want to commission a work of fine art for your home, or as a gift to someone important to you - contact Jonathan. His art is award winning, and can even be seen in one of our area's government buildings.

Meet Sarah's Jonathan ~

(lovingly known in our home as "Kashi Boy",
because of his fondness for all food natural and organic)


And see just one example of his brilliant work ~



To see more, please visit his website at http://www.jnhowe.com

2 comments:

Chris Welch - 07000INTUNE said...

See what you mean!
I think that military looking gentleman's facial expression is pretty darned amazing.(website)

bet the website was put together by a young geeky webgenius that struggles with dyslexia...
hence Portriats.
I've never seen a triat, whether good or poor!

Sheila Atchley said...

AAACCCCK! I enjoy your sense of humor so much. I am making a mental note to bring your astute observation to Jonathan's attention!!! THANK YOU...so much.