Mexican Restaurant Man

My Preacher and I have a favorite Mexican restaurant.

We go to it alot. I'm just sayin'. We like it, and if I have to buy bigger pants in the future, I will blame that on La Fiesta.

On the outside wall of the restaurant is a mural. This mural has always been there, I see it each and every time I pass through the hallowed double glass doors. Last week, there was a small difference. Some person with a sense of humor did something...and I swear, I think of my small but happy band of readers when I see things like this, and I always grab the smartphone because I have to share it with you:




I hope you feel blessed and enriched by your visit to this blog today.


That is all.

2 comments:

MrsWendy said...

LOL! Too funny! :-)

Linda Bentzen said...

ur aab*

always a blessing~