Cinco Bambino is Here!

Reese and I...

May I introduce you to Matt and Kelly Bailey's fifth child - Reese Bailey!  He got here by surprise this past Sunday.  We didn't expect him to come this past Sunday - we expected him come about Monday or Tuesday, but we sure are glad he is here.  He is the lightest and the longest of all the Bailey Babies.   Every Bailey Baby has been cute and adorable, but I did hear someone just today remark that they thought Cinco Bambino is the cutest one yet.

Welcome to the world, sweet baby boy!  Trust me, there is enough love in all our hearts to go around.

1 comment:

Robin in New Jersey said...

Congratulations to the Bailey family!
Babies are so precious!

Sheila~My son graduates on Friday and will officially be a Marine. The Crucible was rough. He called yesterday and didn't sound too good. Thank you for your prayers. :)