I Love Art Supplies {Happy Valentine's Day to Me}







This is what my Preacher got for me for Valentine's Day. Better than any several dozen roses...

...and just as expensive. I got the fifteen color set! These are just some of the colors, and the large blending stick...all oils.

The man saves his lunch money...he eats on the cheap, at home, or some days not at all...to get me little gifts like this. I would be unhappy if I weren't so happy.

I better post this, and shut the computer down, so I can go thank him properly.



Written for you with love...

Sheila Atchley

All blog content is the property of the writer, including all "In the Middle" intellectual and visual art property...

2 comments:

Ursh said...

You guys are so flippin' cute.

Jus' sayin'.

Melissa Ellens Loft said...

YAY for new art supplies! SO exciting!!!!:):):)