The Week Before We Celebrate His Resurrection

The yard, here at the cottage this week:























The view from the hammock today:







Our Easter Table:

















This afternoon, I dyed a few eggs using some blue and some green food coloring - then splattered them with craft paint in "burnt umber"...then I modge-podged a few more with some torn pieces of a toile paper napkin...one of my daughters created the vignette with the Celtic cross, nest, and the bird.
Each night, we light a series of six candles, counting down Holy Week to Resurrection Sunday, and the three of us (Isaac, Tim, and I...it is "just us three" at home now, amazingly) read a short passage about the final days and hours of Christ before His death.
We are keeping Easter joyfully here! You?
Linking with Beth over at A 2 Z...

1 comment:

MrsWendy said...

So pretty Dearest! :-) Between your blog post today and Hannah's, I'm greatly inspired! Thanks for sharing!