Butcher Block Countertops

Believe it or not, even in high-end kitchens, it isn't an altogether "granite countertop world" out there. Not by a long shot. Many designers prefer wood, its warmth and the potential for character and patina ~



gorgeous, no?


My counters are about this color...
in fact, mine look almost just like this, except with a small backspash.


loooooove this!


A little too shiny for me, but see the rich wood grain? My counters have this sort of pattern, with knots and tons of character...



Very high end kitchen - beautiful wood counters! I think I'm on to something....


Counters are in! There are several loose ends to tie up before I can take some pictures. I cannot wait to show you...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

AH! At first I thought I "was" looking at your countertop! :) I can't wait to see the "after" pictures. I may have to pop over and chop something up on your new "tops"! That is what you do, right? Chop right on the countertop?