"Hey Girl!"

I'm sure you've seen Ryan Gosling's "Hey Girl" meme...I've saved a few along the way that speak to me...



If you only knew.  I don't do screen printing...yet...but my studio is in my dining room.  And my very own  personal  Hey Girl cutie pie truly does not mind.  He would "Hey girl" me, and eat over the sink all day long if it made me happy.  On top of that, he's man enough to make me the perfect lunch, if I wanted it.


Man enough to serve.  Hollah! I must be livin' the dream.



Yup.  My new(ish) black yoga pants, and my Michael Kors jeans.  Both have paint on them now.  Tim just smiles and says, "Hey girl..."


 ::Cough:: 



I do have a nice pair of German made all metal scissors - even with my half price coupon, they were not cheap. 

Got them at Michael's.  ::cough::

I am pretty sure Tim would not use them to cut paper. 

Don't hate on me, but I pretty much am a spoiled woman.  It takes a real man to spoil a woman like me.  I am loved, kept, spoiled rotten, respected, understood, and allowed to be who I am.

And he's got it made, himself!  My very own Mr. Hey-Girl-Preacher-Husband is loved, kept, spoiled rotten, respected, understood, and allowed to be who he is.  All that, and he gets to be in charge. 

But I ain't showin' him my Michael's receipts.

 

No comments: