More Pictures - New "Studio"

Someday, I won't have to put quotes around the words "studio".

But for now, I will gladly trade having a whole room to myself, for this:


Little Britches, helping his PopPop set up Mimi's "studio"...




You tell me...is having a "room", quote unquote, better than having a "studio", quote unquote, AND getting to enjoy this sight, each and every day?  Nah.  I didn't think it was better, either.  Hey...when this season is over, it is over.  Justin and Hannah are very close to the moving out phase - they are house searching weekly.  And once they are gone, I am sure I will be plastering pictures of a whole, new, big, beautiful REAL studio, no quotes involved.  But for now I'm sloppy blessed.  Wouldn't trade this for a "room".

So we went from what you see up there, to this...

 I am the Queen of Making It Work.
This is my "studio", quotes gladly added...
one wall...in my room.


 Inspiration wall...


 ribbons and embroidery...

some of my paints...actually, a very few of my paints....

 Stuff n' things...


 ...more paints...

...more inspiration...not the least of which is a young friend of mine, Christina Damron, for whom I will be praying this summer, as she embarks on Amazing Adventures in the Gospel...as a photographer!
(You can follow her adventures via her blog, "Simplicity".  The link is to your right, under Harvest Blogs)

 ...what was accomplished today...
not done yet, but almost!

 I.  Am.  Loved.

...and so are you...

Thanks for coming over to my "studio".  I'm beyond excited about it, and I appreciate that you took the time to come and see!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I <3 your "studio" ... and lavish in the little man helping his Pop-Pop every step of the way :) These are the memories that grandparents cherish ... and will miss when the little pitter-patters are gone.

So, enjoy your little "coffee boy" and "studio designer" ... 'tis the season :)

Sheila Atchley said...

Thank you Susan!!! Sorry I am late responding. Life has been stupid-busy lately. Love you and yours, friend! I still pray for your daughter and her ARMY husband and your two precious grands!