A Day In Pictures...

guess what day it was?


The classic mirror shot - me trying to decide, "Do I look like a grandmother?"

Cards from all six children...and one grandchild.

My present from the six children...(four mine by birth, two mine by marriage...)


From my youngest, Isaac - the big surprise of the day. He thought to get his momma these beauties...



Flowers from "the grandbaby", to "Mimi" (or Gran or Nonny or whatchamacallit, I really don't care how it comes out...just let me hear the beautiful name!) and a picture frame from a friend -
and some magazines from another friend and fun things to fill my pantry from a friend who knows my love for all things kitchen-ey.



From My Man.

The best Mother's Day ever.

Ever, ever.

Thank you, thank you Hannah, Sarah, Josiah, Isaac, Justin and Jonathan. I love each of you more than you can know.

Thank you, Tim. You know how to love me, and I love how you love me, and I love you. I wouldn't be the mother I am without you.


::goofy grin::


Thank you, thank you friends - you know who you are. This is why I say that the adventure of motherhood should never be undertaken without a few life-long girlfriends. I love you!






No comments: