Wedding Shower

Sarah's first of several wedding showers is this afternoon. I got she and Jonathan a small volume of love poems by Ruth Bell Graham, entitled "Never Let It End". Gorgeous poetry. For years, my soul has been well-fed by Mrs. Graham's gift.

Now, how to wrap it?

I discovered a lovely blog, "A Gift Wrapped Life", and tucked within this blog was a gem: a beautiful idea for gift wrapping a book. Books just happen to be my signature gift...I love to give books.

Here is Sande's result:






I copied the talented Sande's idea almost exactly, though not with the exact same, perfect result:




I'm satisfied.

On to the shower. Three weeks until the wedding...let the games begin!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely heartfelt gift and wrapping. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Come back soon. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Books are one of the VERY BEST gifts to give and receive!! Beautiful wrapping!!!

Wedding 3 weeks away yepeeeee! So fun!!!!

Love Vickie E

Liz Overton said...

I love the idea of wrapping a book with a quote from it! I may have to use that sometime. :)