Preparing for the Party Tonight

...a 50th anniversary party!

Two of our dear friends, members of our church, leaders who serve faithfully and with continuity, are celebrating 50 years of married life this night.  The party starts in only a couple of hours...

So, as you can imagine, it has been a busy day for many of us in Harvest.  And now it is time for me to put on my party dress, pack my apron (since I think I am "Punch Lady") and remember to take all of you along with me, via digital camera. 

Camera is in purse, "locked and loaded", ready to shoot some fun pictures...

...see you at The Bower's Barn!


A picture from Sarah's wedding reception this past March - as she shared a private moment with her grandparents...The Point Is - you can barely, sort of see the big blue barn, trimmed in red, in the back ground, behind the horse stable...a beautiful post-and-beam constructed barn, a perfect (and very sought after!) location for any celebration.

(Have I said lately how much I love church life??)

No comments: