(For Real) It's A....


(celebratory brownies)



Please allow me the privilege of introducing you to....


Little Miss Princess "Aidyn Esther Howe".  When the ultrasound tech announced her precious gender, pure bedlam ensued.  Hannah squealed and I think I shouted.  (Jonathan quietly smiled, of course.  We aren't sure what Sarah did, we weren't paying her any mind.  She may have passed out.)  We have Miss Aidyn's ultrasound on high definition video, and I hope Tim can help me post it.   Just so you can hear the "sounds of joyful shouting and salvation".  You probably do have to hear it to believe it.  Thing is - it wasn't planned.  It was entirely spontaneous and could not be helped.

The ultrasound tech "shushed" us.

And I ain't been shushed since I was a five year old.

...we all gathered at The Crack to celebrate.  (Cracker Barrel) Our oldest son Josiah had to work his job at TGIFridays, and Hannah's husband Justin was teaching school.  But the rest of us had Crack.   Here, you can see our youngest son, daughter Hannah and grandson Timothy, Poppy (checking his i-phone for messages),daughter Sarah and husband Jonathan on the left side of the table...

Momma and Daddy...



Poppy and Timothy...

As for me, I've already been shopping tonight.  I bought babygirl her first denim, and her first book, and her first tiara (to decorate her nursery - not to wear or play with).  The tiara was the really important purchase.

Our Princess is having a Little Princess. 

And she shall reign, I dare say.  The Little Princess, that is.

4 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

So sweet! That will be one spoiled little princess! Spoiled with love!

MrsWendy said...

::SQUEAL:: Love it! Love it! Love it! Congratulations, once again, Mimie!! : )

Susan said...

I'm soooooo excited for you!!!!! Lots of squeals in my house this morning for you :) :) :)

Little Princesses are such blessings & little princes are gifts from God. Now we each have one & we can swap our Granny-stories :)

***Lots of love & joy to you***

Liz Overton said...

So excited!!! Can't wait to meet little Miss Aidyn! :)