Thinking Spring Fashion

Love this dress. As is. I would wear this each and every week, from April through September. I think God wants me to have this dress.  ::smile::




This skirt is cute on the model, but for my forty-plus years, it needs to be longer, and hit just above the kneecap.  Otherwise, I intend to copy this look down to the details.



See the before and after?  Before:  blah.  After adding the necklace and large bag and sandals (flats for me, please) this outfit is taken from nondescript to gorgeous.  I would definitely pair the distressed denim, cuffed shorts with  the navy blazer.  It's bold and different, without being strange.  Love that.


Stripes are a big deal this spring.  The right size (width) of stripe, even horizontal, can actually be slimming, if your shirt is body-skimming and not too tight.  I could have worn this outfit today, what with all the rain we got.  I need really, really want a trench coat like this.  My rainboots are pink.  And take note:  this outfit would not be what it is without the red flower on the coat.




I love the detail on the back of this sweater.  I plan on finding an inexpensive boatneck T-shirt at Target, and adding a small bow.  You'll see me wearing it this spring and summer with a straw cowboy hat and simple denim skirt.

What sort of spring fashions are catching your eye?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your information!